Time sure flies when I am painting LIVE on Mixed Media Monday!!! It is a great way to start the week. Last night I celebrated my love of all things tea on this 12 X 12 canvas using DecoArt Media Line……
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Prussian Blue Hue, Carbon Black, Translucent White, Titanium White, Green Gold, Quinacridone Violet, Cobalt Teal Hue, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, and Diozazine Purple)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (Black)
- DecoArt Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Satin Varnish
- Brushes: Loew-Cornell Mixed Media Coarse Sponge Dabber , Fine Sponge Dabber, and Rough Stippling Dabber, and Loew-Cornell #2 Liner Brush and #4 Flat Brush
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- 12 X 12 Canvas
- Pen: Fudeball and Uniball White Signo
I thank you all for hanging with me! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. Our next Mixed Media Monday LIVE is Monday, October 19th!!
Until then…do something creative everyday!