Wow, it sure felt great to get in the Studio and paint! My creative time is so limited that I value every minute! Here is what I painted LIVE with you all…and loved the Liquid Glass step!!
- MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE NOW SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line
- DecoArt Media Misters (Carbon Black, Yellow Shimmer, and Red)
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Modeling Paste (White): Tinted with DecoArt Media Misters!
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Liquid Glass
- DecoArt Media Line Soft Touch Varnish
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Cadmium Red Hue, Blue Green Light, Hansa Yellow Medium, Cadmium Orange Hue, Yellow Oxide, Diarylide Yellow, Titanium White, and Green Gold)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Stencil: Andy Skinner (Serendipity)
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink – Momento, Marvy Heritage Ink Pads
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- 3B Charcoal Pencil and Generals Pencil Sharpener
TWO NEW products I have been waiting to come in: the Serendipity Stencil by Andy Skinner…..
and the DecoArt Media Liquid Glass……
It gave the flower and leaves the best effect and just lifted them off the page!
Thanks so much for the record number who joined us. Yet again I am blown away by the feedback, comments, messages and creative spirit that comes from Monday’s. The best way is to join our Mixed Media Monday Facebook Group or visit my Calendar of Events which I update daily. See you next Monday, October 20th LIVE for Mixed Media Monday! Free and fun to join in!!