What a great Mixed Media Monday to start our week!!! By request we mixed it up and used DecoArt Multi-Surface Acrylic Paints. I was happy to share this versatile paint with you all especially since the paints were all out from projects I am working on. Here is what I painted LIVE……
- DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satin: (Pumpkin Patch, Orange Sherbet, School Bus, Paprika, Canary, Purple Sunset, Coastal Waters, Apple Green, Cottonball, Blue Lagoon, Chartreuse, Cobalt, Night Sky, Flamingo, Black Tie, Deep Turquoise, and Turf Green).
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Brushes: Loew-Cornell Mixed Media Coarse Sponge Dabber , Fine Sponge Dabber, and Rough Stippling Dabber, and Loew-Cornell #2 Liner Brush and #4 Flat Brush
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- 12 X 12 Canvas
- Pen: Fudeball and Uniball White Signo
Purchase original artwork HERE.