Thank you so much for joining me Monday night for Mixed Media Monday. As always it was uplifting, fun and just what I needed. I love hearing that so many need it too and look forward to our time. Here is what I painted in our hour together:
- Paper-Strathmore Mixed Media Vellum Surface
- Watercolor Paints – Grumbacher Opaque & Transparent,
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Sealer – DecoArt Acrylic Sealer (Matte).
- Brushes – Grumbacher Watercolor Brush Set
- Ink Pad – Momento
- Charcoal Pencil. – 3B Primo and General’s Little Red Pencil Sharpener
Lots of fun pen work with my favorite Fude Ball, Uniball, Sharpie and Paint Marker!:
PURCHASE ORIGINAL PAINTING HERE. SOLD! Thank you to all who are purchasing my original paintings! Products used in my work can be purchased in my Shop.
What I love the most is the community we have built and how everyone is welcome to join our Facebook Group: Mixed Media Mondays with Tracy Weinzapfel. It is a great place to be inspired. AND I love the photos you are all sharing of how you view MMM. Here was just some of last night’s viewers who shared……..LOVE!
Remember I am off next Monday but return on Monday, August 4! Thank you for being there for me and thank you for making Monday what it is every week! ♥