Love the details of the stamps!
Here are the simple tools I used to make this project:
- Substrate:Wood Frame
- DecoArt Vintage Effects Wash (Petina and White)
- DecoArt Chalky Finish (Relic)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Ink: Archival Ink
- Stamps: Stampendous Decor Acrylic Stamps (Decor Script)
STEP BY STEP:
- Base coat frame with DecoArt Chalky Finish (Relic)
- Brush on DecoArt Weathered Wood in various patches and let dry.
- Quickly brush on DecoArt Vintage Effects Wash over entire frame (Petina and White)
- Brush on DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Stamp entire frame with 8″ X 8″ Stampendous stamp using Archival Ink
Super simple project and fun to make!