You are going to love the brand new Decor Acrylic Stamps from Stampendous! They are 8″ X 8″! I got some to create some fun new projects. Here is the first project which I loved making!
Here are the simple tools I used to make this project:
- Substrate:Wood Tray
- DecoArt Vintage Effects Wash (Turquoise, Grey, Black and White)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics (Pyrrole Red and Paynes Grey)
- Ink: Archival Ink
- Stamps: Stampendous Decor Acrylic Stamps (Decor Dream)
STEP BY STEP:
- Paint try using DecoArt Vintage Effects (use soft brush, sponge or cloth).
- Stamp Stampedous Stamp using a permanent archival ink
- Place stamp back down face up to trace around the edge with a pencil to create a border.
- Using a floating brush stroke make frame around stamped image
I decided that last minute I needed my own spin on this so added some doodles and swirls..love it even more now!
Super simple project and fun to make! Thanks Stampendous!