I am so thankful for an awesome weekend! It is one I will not soon forget. Sunday was a day alone in the Studio yet again painting a 20 X 24″ canvas for me…I again filmed the process to see where it would take me. I enjoyed the process again and love playing with the DecoArt Mixed Media Line. He is what I painted for hours but you can enjoy in just a mere 10 minutes……
I love playing with the DecoArt Fluid Acrylics and Mediums ..…
Love the details and mixing colors!….so vibrant!
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE NOW SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- 20 X 24 Canvas
- Media Fluid Acrylics (Paynes Grey, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Cadmium Red Hue, Quinacridone Red, Green Gold, Diarylide Yellow, Dixazine Purple, Blue Green Light, Quinacridone Magenta, Cadmium Orange Hue, Viridan, Prussian Blue Hue, Translucent White and Primary Magenta)
- DecoArt Media Line Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White & Black)
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Stencils – Crafter’s Workshop #TCW488 and #TCW467
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink – Momento
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Charcoal Pencil. – 3B Primo and General’s Little Red Pencil Sharpener
Don’t forget I am having a DecoArt Media Line sampler GIVEAWAY HERE in September! I hope you enjoyed my creative process! Stay tuned for more!
Thankful for this wonderful weekend that left me feeling refreshed and relaxed! I will be sharing more on my weekend adventures soon!
True Love is Freedom – Love lets go. Let go of expectation, let go of requirements and rules and regulations that you would impose on your loved ones. The gift of pure love allows you to bless others and accept them without condition, granting them freedom to make their own choices.