I am so excited about the response from my "Do Something Creative Every Day" Class that we will be doing together LIVE in March! Click HERE for complete details on how you can be a part of this fun class! Over half the kits are sold and are starting to ship!!! Thank you so much for the emails too….
HOW TO ENTER: All you need to do is share this link on your blog and/or Facebook page. Leave a comment on this post or my Facebook WALL to let me know where you shared it and I will pick a random winner one week from TODAY, March 1, 2012!!! The more you share the greater the chance to win!
For orders outside the USA or any questions please email me at email@example.com.
The kit includes:
- (2) 5.5" X 8.5 " cardboard or chipboard
- (4) 4.5" X 8.5" patterned paper (BasicGrey Out of Print)
- 4.5" X 3.5" patterned paper (BasicGrey Out of Print)
- (10) 4.5" X 8.5" white cardstock (Bazzil Basics)
- Ribbon (May Arts)
- Binder Rings
- Chipboard Pieces (Maya Road)
- Punched Flowers & Punched Butterfly (Marvy Uchida)
- Flowers (Maya Road)
- "Do Something Creative Everyday" Tag
- Buttons (Buttons Galore & More)
- COMPLETE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS WITH PHOTOGRAPHS of the journal and (5) journal page ideas)
ALSO included are 3 FREE Ustream Classes that are only available to those who purchase the kit. You have the choice of watching them LIVE and creating right along with me and/or they will be recorded for you to watch at a later time. We will create the journal covers and then create three pages in the art journal. Those LIVE Classes can all be viewed on TWStudios Ustream Channel: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tracy-weinzapfel
Tentative Class Dates scheduled: March 15, 20, and 29th (Dates subject to change and will be confirmed)
Cost: $40/kit plus shipping $5.95
The following adhesives are recommended: Helmar Acid Free Glue, 450 Quick Dry, and Liquid Scrap Dots, which are also available for purchase HERE.
Here are the following additional materials (or equivalent) I suggest which are NOT required however I will be using them on the journaling pages:
- DecoArt Acrylic Paints
- Faber Castell Gelatos, Pens & Markers
- Charcoal Pencil (I suggest 3B and is kind of a must have in my book)
- Marvy Heritage Ink Pads
- May Arts Ribbons
- Watercolor Crayons
- flowers….I use the inexpensive ones from Michael's
- your favorite patterned papers, embellishments and whatever you want in your art journal
I have listed just some of my favorites and will be using those in my art journal.
I really am excited to share this creative journey with you and a limited number of kits are available so get them while they last! As I always say Inspiration is catchy and I cannot wait to see how you create your albums and pages! There are additional blank pages for you to create and share your ideas with me which I will put on my blog!
Click HERE to purchase from my Etsy Shop and join me to "Do Something Creative EveryDay!"
"To unlock your purpose and flutter to your dreams, you have to shed your fears and leave the cocoon of inadequacy." ~ Dodinsky