I live in San Diego where sun reigns supreme and snow is foreign. So when I was asked to participate in the DecoArt Media Winter Challenge I decided this would be a true challenge for me. It was too fun not to turn down…Here is my project which I absolutely LOVED doing!
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Green Gold, Translucent White, Titanium White, Carbon Black, Prussian Blue Hue, Cobalt Teal Hue, Cobalt Turquiose Hue, Dioxazine Purple, Cerulean Blue, Paynes Grey, Metallic Silver, Phthalo Turquoise and Phthalo Blue)
- DecoArt Media Interference (Turquoise and Purple)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Modeling Paste (Black)
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Stencil:
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Frederix 12 X 12 Canvas
- Pen: Fudeball and Stabilo
- Brushes: Dynasty 3/4″ Faux Kolinsky F-1114, Dynasty Black Gold Flat #8, Black Gold #4 and Small Detailer Foam IPC 8
Hope you enjoy seeing my creative process HERE:
I love how this simple piece comes to life with the Interference and Liquid Glass (hard to tell in photos but so fun to see in the light)….
Thanks DecoArt for the fun media line. It is awesome to participate with such a great team and I am excited to see your fellow projects and I cannot wait to see all the entries that come in for the awesome prizes! Proud to be on the panel of judges for this Challenge so get those entries in. Click HERE for details and to submit your entry! Thanks DecoArt Media for the fun creative challenge!
Don’t let other people sell you their dream and tell you it’s yours. Find YOUR path and YOUR purpose! Listen to your own intuition. If you have a dream, don’t just sit around. Gather the courage to believe that you can succeed, and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.”