I could not just stop at painting some mugs so I picked up wine glasses too! Instantly when I needed to create some projects using DecoArt Gloss Enamels my mind when to stemware! I am excited about this one and decided to keep it simple…
So I painted this set of four frosted wine glasses using my favorite colors (now my guests will not mix theirs up!).
They are so easy to make:
- Paint stems with Frost Gloss Enamels (Turqoise, Pink, Purple, and Blue). DecoArt Gloss Enamels available at Michael's.
- Stencil flowers using Americana Gloss Enamels Reusable Stick-On Stencils (Floral) with Frost Gloss (White) and 3D Frost (Yellow). DecoArt Gloss Enamels available at Michael's.
- Detail Entire Flower with DecoArt Glass Paint Marker (Black)
- Follow Paint instructions for drying/curing times.
- TIP: just a reminder not to paint too close to the rims where your mouth meets the glass. I allowed an entire side for that on my glasses.
Super Simple and here are all the supplies I used:
and now I have a set of four different customized wine glasses……
Stay tuned for my martini glasses which I am so excited about which are drying as we speak!
Thanks so much DecoArt for bringing out the inner Stemware Artist in me. I now have two orders for CUSTOM Wine Glasses to make!
"Put yourself at the top of your priority list. There is no person on Earth who deserves your kindness and attention more than you. When you love yourself first, everything else falls into place. So treat yourself every day. Give yourself something special – like laughter, good conversation, meditation, quiet reading, an hour to work on a passion, a long walk, etc. You are worth it."