Life has a way of teaching you lots of lessons……..
Some things to remember…
- Let go of those who are already gone. – People will come and go in your life. Sometimes you share a chapter with people and sometimes a whole book. It takes a bit of bravery to know when to turn the page.
- Spend less time doing what worries you and what you think you should be doing and spend more time smiling with those you love. Sometimes the best things in life are free. Free time spending it with friends and family
- Be kind…………..it serves you well.
- Pay attention to living life and being in each moment. Do the things that make you smile and make you stop in life to “smell the roses, taste the wine and just be.
- Your past does not define you…….
- You are exactly where you need to be to get to where you want to go. (even if you don’t believe it at the time). It’s just a matter of taking one new step in the right direction, and another, and another.
- Growth and change may be hard sometimes, but nothing in life is as hard as staying stuck where you don’t belong.
This is what I know works for me……the sunset or sunrise. (sand between my toes!)
It’s a book and or beverage to end the day…
and some wine tasting on an amazing holiday weekend…..
To the friends and family I am lucky to share this chapter/book with! It’s the smile on my face today remembering the important things in life. Have an inspired week!
Just some thoughts and now to paint it!
Do not think that you have to get “there” – wherever “there” is for you – with what you have today, whether in terms of money, confidence, talent, connections, whatever. Bad idea. Doesn’t work like that. Too scary. Once you set yourself in motion, the necessary resources – in terms of money, confidence, talent, connections – will be drawn to you.”