So I keep getting asked what I want for Christmas. I come up blank and don't have a solid answer. Sure I have seen the commercial for the Clapper "Clap on, Clap Off….." and the concept seems life changing but I truly believe I can turn my lights on and off with a switch. I have wondered if anything Chia (Cat Grass, Herb Garden, Scooby Doo head, etc.) would add a sense of nature in my home but I live in San Diego so if I want a sense of that I just go out and hug a palm tree. And the way my scrap studio is bursting at the seams anything artistic may get lost in the mix.
So what is On My Grown Up Christmas List………….
- Seeing my family and friends have a very special Christmas. For them to see the details and enjoy the moment……..especially the kids.
- Have a few days off. A few days with no work, laundry, cleaning, etc. I have something up my sleeve to get that.
- A day off from my (undiagnosed) OCD tendancies so I don't feel the need to do laundry, clean or straighten everything up.
- Good health for everyone……..if Santa can bring a miracle cure for my sinuses I would gladly accept.
- Time…….time to be creative, time to enjoy the holiday season, time to prep for CHA, time to breath (again a stuffy nose is in the way of that too).
- Photographs………..I want to take lots of them.
- Peace………..within and for all.
Oh yeah…………..and the 105 mm Nikon lens and a fountain pen. Did you honestly think I was going to just go with peace, love and joy? Come on…………..you know me better than that. Nikon gear is always on my list!