This Monday for Mixed Media Monday I had a special guest…The one and only, my Dad! He has a knack for making me laugh and supporting me like no other. It is fun to have him in Studio (you never know what will happen). We both painted on 11 X 14″ Canvas panels with DecoArt Media and Dynasty Brushes.…
- Substrate: 11″ X 14″ Canvas Panel
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Paynes Grey, Prussian Blue Hue, Carbon Black, Blue Green Light, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Hansa Yellow Light, Titanium White, Green Gold, Primary Cyan, Cobalt Teal Hue and Dioxazine Purpole)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Texture Sand Paste
- DecoArt Media Interference (Turquoise & Blue)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- Stencils: DecoArt
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Gold 206ST, 206FW, 206TF, and 206SL Liner, Faux Kolinsky F-1114, Encaustic by Dynasty, Tracy Moreau Stencil Brush and Dynasty Small Detailer Foam IPC8
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE (please subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of new videos!).
Love all the texture in this piece and how easy it was!….
Be mindful. Stress comes from the way you react, not the way life is. Adjust your attitude and the stress is gone. You control the way you look at life. Right this moment, your thoughts are setting the direction for your day. Choose thoughts that lead to the day you most desire to live today.”