Thankful for another fun Mixed Media Monday and this was a special afternoon edition. It felt so great to get creative with you all. I painted this page in my Canson Art Journal and played with my stamps! Featured: Dare 2b Artzy/Totally Tracy Stamps, DecoArt Media and Dynasty Brushes….
- Substrate: 7″ X 10″ Canson Art Journal
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Cobalt Teal Hue, Blue Green Light, Quin Magenta, Quin Violet, Phthalo Turquoise, Green Gold, Cerulean Blue, Hansa Yellow Medium, Vermilon, and Carbon Black)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White and Black)
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Decoupage (Matte)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Glossy)
- Stencils: DecoArt Andy Skinner
- Ink: StazOn Or Ranger
- Adhesive: Beacons 3-In-1
- Stamps: Totally Tracy/Dare 2b Artzy
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Silver #14 (4920), SC240 #18, Black Silver Round #6 (4970), 1/2 Dynasty Stencil Brush, 5/- Black Gold #206SL Liner Brush (Order from The Brush Guys and they give a 5% discount. Enter “twstudios” at checkout. You can order here: www.thebrushguys.com)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE (please subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of new videos!).
Love all the fun dimension on this page……this would be way fun for a canvas!
Just one small step today. That’s all. True purpose has no time limit. True passion has no deadline. Don’t stress and overwhelm yourself. Just do what you can right now – just the next smallest step on a meaningful path.”