When Stampendous asked me to do a project to fit their “Feeling Distressed?” theme it was good timing. Ok, feeling a bit of creative distress and lack of mojo and it was time to dig deep into my “dark side”. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. So I grabbed my DecoArt Media and Stampendous Andy Skinner Stamps and broke those babies in (don’t you dare tell him I used them!)! I also made his famous “dirty wash” which he features HERE. My next project is I going to feature my own “happy bright wash” I may need it after this piece LOL. Here is my 8 X 10 Canvas Panel project:
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics (Paynes Grey, Prussian Blue Hue, Cobalt Teal Hue, Quinacridone Gold and Carbon Black)
- Stampendous Stamps (Andy Skinner Industrial Set, Nature Set, and Steampunk Set)
- 8 X 10 Canvas Panel
- Deli Paper
- Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black and Cocoa)
I did a fun time lapse of my creative process HERE……..
Thanks Stampendous for asking me to be part of this fun! I can feel the flowers just beaming to come out!
The secret of everyday happiness is not in always doing what one likes, but in mindfully liking what one does. Be present with each step, do your very best, and let go of the rest. There is always, always, always some reason to be grateful and something interesting to learn along the way.”