What happens when you give me a plain white mug and DecoArt Gloss Enamel Paints?
A lot of colorful fun and some great teacher gifts! I purchased some inexpensive plain white mugs and decided to keep my simple style for three teacher gifts..
The first one I found some letter stencils and these GREAT DecoArt Americana Gloss Enamels Reusable Stick-On Stencils. They made this fun easy and fast…..
The second one is for me……(I know I said teacher gifts but I LOVE POLKA Dots! Again with another Americana Gloss Enamels Reusable Stick-On Stencil this was fast and easy to go around the whole perimeter of the mug..
This may be my favorite of them all…..
The last mug I had some fun with masking tape……
They were all fast and easy and here are the DecoArt Supplies I Used:
- Americana Gloss Enamels Reusable Stencils (floral and mod).
- 3D Frost Gloss Enamels (Blue, Pruple, Yellow, Orange, Red, Turquoise).
- 3D Opaque Gloss Enamels (Primary Yellow, Black, and Lavender).
- 3D Gloss Enamels (Turquoise & Yellow). DecoArt Gloss Enamels available at Michael's.
- Masking Tape in a variety of sizes
Now I am ready to package these mugs up with gift cards and their favorite coffees/teas. Simple and fun! Thanks for stopping by and thanks DecoArt for the fun gloss enamels that work on glass and glazed ceramic! For more information and tips visit DecoArt at www.decoart.com
Stay tuned tomorrow for my new custom painted wine glasses…Cheers!
"Don’t worry about perfection; you’ll never achieve it. Instead, focus on the progress you’ve made and the progress you intend to make today."