I want to share some projects I made last year for videos with DecoArt and show you the range of DecoArt products. The first one is DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satin. There is not enough I can say about this paint other then I LOVE IT! It goes on so many surfaces including glass, metal, canvas, wood, ceramic, most plastic, fabric, masonry wood, walls, terra cotta, paper and MORE! Ok, now that I got through that I can share that a couple of my projects were featured in the catalog to give you an idea……
I picked up these cute watering cans to paint on metal! Here are the few simple steps to personalize them:
- Select your favorite DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satin colors: My choices were Turquoise Waters, Purple Sunset, Pink Tropics, Chartreuse, Coastal Waters, Apple Green, and School Bus.
- Apply Americana Reusable Stick-On Stencils (Dots)
- Apply paint with DecoArt sponge applicator by pouncing lightly assuring good coverage
- Carefully remove Reusable Stencil and wipe clean with a baby wipe to reuse.
- Apply to other side of metal can and repeat
- Paint handles and spout with DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satin
I repeated the same process and made a second one only I added painting some of my own designs for a more personal touch:
Here is a quick video featuring my creative process….so simple!
I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more to come with lots of more DecoArt paints and projects you will want to try yourself! Let me know what you want to see in the future in the comments below!
Bring on Spring!
It’s not selfish to enjoy life. What’s selfish is to insist on being negative despite all the positive possibilities available to you.”