Oh DecoArt, how do I love thee? Let me counts the Paints…I mean the ways! Lots and lots of acrylic paints to color my world! My latest 8 X 10 canvas is inspired by the flowers I picked up last week at the Farmer's Market:
Here are the steps I took to paint this simple canvas:
- Paint Background using Baby Wipes & DecoArt Americana (Orchid & Lavender)
- Free draw flowers with DecoArt Gesso
- Paint flowers with DecoArt Americana (Saffron Yellow, Bright yellow, Canyon Orange, Marigold, Spiced Pumpkin)
- Adhere sentiment with DecoArt Decoupage (Matte)
- Doodle around words
- Add additional texture with Bubble Wrap and DecoArt Americana Paint (Lavender)
My completed painting:
Have a great and colorful weekend!
"There is always something to be grateful for even when life
is hard and times are tough. Everyday is a blessing, and in each moment there are many things that we
can be grateful for. "