Featured HERE on the DecoArt Blog: http://www.decoart.com/blog/project/244/floral_art_journal_page
Time to get back in the Studio and back holding that paint brush. I am pleased to present my next “Try Something with Tracy” Video serious featuring DecoArt Mixed Media products! Here is my completed art journal page….
Step by step I take you through this easy and fun page HERE…..
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso ( White)
- Decoart Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Translucent White, Titanium White, Cobalt Teal Hue, Green Gold, Quinacridone Magenta, Hansa Yellow Light, and Paynes Grey)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Stencils: Andy Skinner (Burning Rubber)
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes, DecoArt Stipple Brush
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
and some of the steps are shown here…
I created this page in less then one hour and enjoyed the creative process….
I hope you did too! For more inspiration using DecoArt products please visit Tracy’s Website at www.tracyweinzapfelstudios.com! Stay tuned for more videos!
2 thoughts on “Floral Art Journal Page with DecoArt Mixed Media”
One of these days SOON – I am just going to purposely try to be as free as you are Tracy and make some flowers. I just love watching you create! j
it comes over time..i promise!