Frog Dog Studio asked me to design with their kit for October. I shared my first project HERE. Here is the second project in my new 8.5" X 8.5" Watercolor Journal.
The October Kit:
My second project:
This was fun to create….and again simple.
- Spray pages with Lindy's Stamp Gang
- Adhere newspaper in shape of houses with Gel Medium. Gesso over houses.
- Heat emboss roof with embossing power.
- Use embossing paste with stencil (tint embossing paste with Decoart Acrylic Paint)
- Adhere black modeling film in shape of windows.
- Doodle on house with charcoal pencil.
- Adhere all items to page With Beacon 3-In-1
- Print journaling and adhere with DecoArt Decoupage.
- Journal with Black Sharpee & Uniball Signo White pen to complete page.
Here are the materials I used…
Here are the details.,…
From my Studio to yours….Thanks for stopping by and thanks Frog Dog Studio! It is so fun to just step out and play…Make sure to check out our next Mixed Media Monday, every Monday on my Ustream Channel!
"Get real comfortable with that uneasy feeling of going against the grain and trying something new. Doing so will always take you to places you never thought you could go. "