Frog Dog Studio asked me to design with their kit for October. It is always an honor to be asked to design something and challenge myself. I was asked to create two mixed media pieces and this is the first one in my brand new 8.5" X 8.5" Watercolor Journal (feels so great to start a new one!)
Here is the October Kit:
and here is my first project!
This was fun to create….and simple.
- Adhere newspaper with Gel Medium
- Spray pages with Lindy's Stamp Gang
- Heat emboss roof, doors & windows and paint house black
- Use embossing paste with stencil and color with PanPastels
- Adhere black trim
- Doodle on house with white pen
- Adhere all items to page
- Journal with Black Sharpee & Uniball Signo White pen
This was a fun way to start this journal…
Here are the details.,…
From my Studio to yours….Thanks for stopping by and thanks Frog Dog Studio! It is so fun to just step out and play…See you next Monday for Mixed Media Monday, October 7th live on Ustream!
"Fulfillment and success in life lie in your ability to use your entire mind to achieve your goals, dreams and desires. Take sufficient time to spend with yourself, without external interference. You’re worth it."