Thanks to DecoArt Media for featuring this project. This was my jump start in my new Canson Art Journal! Leaping with this DecoArt Media page…
- Substrate: Canon 8″ X 5″ Art Journal
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Paynes Grey, Prussian Blue Hue, Carbon Black, Primary Yellow, Titanium White, Quin Magenta, Diarylide Yellow, and Cobalt Turquoise Hue)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Crackle Paint
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- Stencils: DecoArt
- Stamps: Totally Tracy/Dare 2b Artzy
- Ink: Staz On
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
Here is how I created this project VIDEO:
The fun was in the crackles made with the DecoArt Media Crackle Paint!….
For more information and inspiration make sure to visit Tracy Weinzapfel Studios Blog: www.tracyweinzapfelstudios.com/blog.
We cannot speak with integrity about a lifestyle we are not living. We don’t need more dazzling storytellers – we need more genuine ones. Listen to that inner voice. Confidence comes from knowing that what you’re doing is right, and that what you’re doing is right for YOU too. Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside to everybody else.”