The response for the kits has been great and this week is the final week, March 12th to order to receive them in time for the online UStream private classes. Thank you to all of you have already ordered and signed up! LOVE the response from those who have received their kits! An email went out to those already enrolled so make sure you got it!
There are only a few kits left!!! Here is the art journaling class we will be doing TOGETHER:
So here are the details and what is included:
The kit includes:
- (2) 5.5" X 8.5 " cardboard or chipboard
- (4) 4.5" X 8.5" patterned paper (BasicGrey Out of Print)
- 4.5" X 3.5" patterned paper (BasicGrey Out of Print)
- (10) 4.5" X 8.5" white cardstock (Bazzil Basics)
- Ribbon (May Arts)
- Binder Rings
- Chipboard Pieces (Maya Road)
- Punched Flowers & Punched Butterfly (Marvy Uchida)
- Flowers (Maya Road)
- "Do Something Creative Everyday" Tag
- Buttons (Buttons Galore & More)
- COMPLETE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS WITH PHOTOGRAPHS of the journal and (5) journal page ideas)
ALSO included are 3 FREE Ustream Classes that are only available to those who purchase the kit. You have the choice of watching them LIVE and creating right along with me and/or they will be recorded for you to watch at a later time. We will create the journal covers and then create three pages in the art journal. Those LIVE Classes can all be viewed on TWStudios Ustream Channel: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tracy-weinzapfel
Ustream Class Dates scheduled:
March 15th, 6:00 pm- We will create the outside covers of the art journal and complete one page depending on timing
March 20th, 6 pm - 1-2 pages in art journal
March 29th, 6 pm - 1-2 pages in art journal
Remember they will all be recorded if you cannot watch them LIVE or just want to re-watch them.
Cost: $40/kit plus shipping $5.95
Click HERE to Purchase from my Etsy Shop:
For orders outside the USA or any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the following additional materials (or equivalent) I suggest which are NOT required however I will be using them on the journaling pages:
- DecoArt Acrylic Paints
- Faber Castell Gelatos, Pens & Markers
- Charcoal Pencil (I suggest 3B and is kind of a must have in my book)
- Marvy Heritage Ink Pads
- May Arts Ribbons
- Watercolor Crayons
- flowers….I use the inexpensive ones from Michael's
- your favorite patterned papers, embellishments and whatever you want in your art journal
I have listed just some of my favorites and will be using those in my art journal.
I really am excited to share this creative journey with you and a limited number of kits are available so get them while they last! As I always say Inspiration is catchy and I cannot wait to see how you create your albums and pages! There are additional blank pages for you to create and share your ideas with me which I will put on my blog!
Click HERE to purchase from my Etsy Shop and join me to "Do Something Creative EveryDay!"
“I will look back at this and smile because it was LIFE and I decided to live it.” ~Unknown