The season for Gratitude continues this Mixed Media Monday and I thank everyone who joined me Monday night. I has been a busy week. Monday we had more fun with DecoArt Media and Dynasty Brushes on this 9″ X 12″Canvas Board…..
- Substrate: 9″ X 12″Canvas Panel
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic (Phithalo Green-Blue, Carbon Black, Pyrrole Red, Phthalo Blue, Phthalo Turquoise, Paynes Grey and Titan Buff)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt One Step Crackle
- DecoArt Media Antiquing Cream (Carbon Black)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Modeling Paste (White)
- Stencil: DecoArt Andy Skinner
- Brushes: Dynasty: Black Gold 206ST, 206FW, 206TF, and 206SL Liner, Faux Kolinsky F-1114, Encaustic by Dynasty, Tracy Moreau Stencil Brush and Dynasty Small Detailer Foam IPC8
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
Just to let you know that when we went off air I added one more element that required drying time. I brushed on a layer of DecoArt One Step Crackle , let that dry and came in with DecoArt Media Antiquing Cream (Carbon Black) and rubbed into the cracks for a fun effect….
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE (please subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified of new videos!).
Purchase this original piece of artwork HERE.
The One Step Crackle creates a fun effect to finish the piece….
We waste beautiful days with meaningless distractions. – Don’t numb yourself with relentless noise. Don’t let distractions hold you back. Control your distractions before your distractions control you. Feel the genuine, positive power that flows from your decision to rise above the widespread distractions that don’t really matter.”