What a great way to kick off 2015….Mixed Media Monday with my Pops! We may have to start a new show…Painting with Pops! We both had such a great time! After a full day of painting we both were exhausted! Mixed Media Monday capped off a day full of Art! We both used our Word of 2015 which I shared HERE. Here is what I painted LIVE……
and here is what my Dad painted………
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (Black & White)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Green Gold, Cadmium Orange Hue, Paynes Grey, Prussian Blue Hue, Phithalo Turquoise, Hansa Yellow Medium, Diarylide Yellow, Sap Green, and Titanium White)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Stamps: Totally Tracy
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
We thank you all for joining us. I thank my dad for A) wearing the zebra apron and B) for being my creative inspiration. He makes me strive to be a better person and Artist.
Just a reminder that next week we are OFF since I will be at the Craft & Hobby Association National Trade Show. I will be back Monday, January 12th so make sure to tune in! Stay tuned for the January Creative Dare Challenge which I will post this week too! THANK YOU!
Life gets a lot easier when you are your own best friend. So don’t forget about YOU out there, and don’t be too hard on yourself either. There are plenty of others that will do both of these things for you. There’s absolutely nothing selfish about self-care. If you don’t take good care of yourself then you can’t take good care of anyone else. Because we can’t give what we don’t have. Treat yourself right and you’ll be life-giving to others.”