I love when a Mixed Media Monday comes together and goes from my Art Journal to a LIVE 11″ X 14″ painting. What a fun night with lots of laughing and tons of DecoArt Mixed Media fun! Maybe one of my favorites for SO many reasons!. Here is what I painted Monday LIVE……
Here is the list of materials that I used to create this page…
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line:
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Misters (White & Carbon Black)
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso ( White) and Gesso (Black)
- Decoart Media Modeling Paste (Black)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Paynes Grey, Hansa Yellow Medium, Diarylide Yellow, Cobalt Turquiose Hue, Cobalt Teal Hue, Cerulean Blue, Phthalo Turquoise, Pyrrole Orange, Green Gold, Pyrrole Red, Phthalo Green-Yellow and Titanium White)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is free to tune in and use the supplies you have!! It is all about the inspiration and letting it go. I will see you next Monday, February 16th LIVE at 6:00 pm (PST). Until then…keep on creating!
There’s so much you can let go of in life without losing a thing. It’s called growth. Letting go of the old makes way for the new. Letting go of what isn’t working makes way for what will. When the pain of holding on is worse than the pain of letting go, it’s time to let go and grow. In other words, start subtracting… the habits, routines and circumstances that are holding you back. You cannot discover new oceans unless you build up enough courage to lose sight of the old, familiar shoreline. Be brave. Follow your values. Make changes. Dare to be different. And don’t be afraid to like it.”
4 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 2/9/15 – Love”
Was Andy staying up all night to get tips from you, he must be scared! Lovely picture Tracy. Can you ask Andy why he doesn’t do live painting and chats like this, is he worried he isn’t up to it?
Lol Kathy! It was a hilarious Surprise!
Beautiful piece Tracy!! sorry i missed it live- this thing called a job keeps getting in my way- argh!! hugs
I totally understand and love you can see the re-runs!