We are back for Mixed Media Monday. It is so great to be back! Spring was in the air and we had another colorful night with lots of DecoArt Mixed Media textures and colors!! Here is what I painted Monday LIVE……
Here is the list of materials that I used to create this page…
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line:
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso ( White)
- DecoArt Misters (Yellow Green, White and Turquoise)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Paynes Grey, Titanium White, Translucent White, Green Gold, Hansa Yellow Medium Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Cadmium Red Hue, Quinacridone Magenta, Pyrrole Orange, Yellow Green Light and Blue Green Light)
- DecoArt Tinting Base
- DecoArt Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
I appreciate everyone tuning in and welcome to everyone who was new to Michigan Media Monday! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is free to tune in and use the supplies you have!! It is all about the inspiration and letting it go. I will see you next week, Monday – March 30th to close out this month!
Until then…keep on creating!
Someday when you least expect it life will blindside you with necessary chaos. And once the chaos has ended, you won’t remember exactly how it all transpired, how you made it through, or where you found the strength you needed to carry on. You won’t even be sure whether the chaos has completely ended. But there is one thing you can be sure about: When it does finally come to an end, you will be a much stronger person than who you were before it happened, which is precisely why it was necessary.”
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 3/23/15 – “Live Beautifully””
I love how you created this. So fun to observe.
so glad you enjoyed Denise!