This week’s Mixed Media Monday embraced all things circular!! It was a nice to get my creative groove back with you all. Lots of DecoArt Media fun in my new Canson Art Journal! Here is what I painted LIVE……
MATERIALS LIST: (DecoArt Products can be purchased online HERE)
- Substrate: Canson 9 X 12 Repositionable Artbook
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Carbon Black, Paynes Grey, Titanium White, Blue Green Light, Pyrrole Red, Primary Magenta, Prussian Blue Hue, Vermilion, cobalt Teal Hue and Primary Yellow)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Weathered Wood
- Decoart Media Misters (Carbon Black)
- Stamps: Totally Tracy Textures
- Stencil: DecoArt Andy Skinner
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Pencil: Stabilo Aquarelleble
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE
The fun was in the little details……
I really love this new Art Journal I started too by Canson….love being able to work with the pages out of the book!
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. I will see you next Monday, April 4th!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
4 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 3/28/16 – Circle Blooms”
I really enjoy this painting Tracy. The colors are rich and cheerful, the background is just so yummy with texture and pizzazz and it just makes me feel happy inside when I see it! AND…. it also qualifies for your current DARE TO CREATE challenge because this painting has some of both you and Andy mixed into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn’t get much better than that… UNLESS, of course, you were as lucky as I was and got to see it LIVE on Mixed Media Monday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j.
Joi! You really know just want to say! Thanks!!!!
j’aime beaucoup ce que tu fais
merci! I had to look that up Patricia ♥