Monday came around and it was a busy one. I was not sure I could slow myself down and dig deep for my creative self. But she was there for Mixed Media Monday AND……….we had a record breaking crowd! Here is what I created……….this was the house that the napkins built!
- Paper-Strathmore Mixed Media Vellum Surface
- Gesso – DecoArt
- Acrylic Paint – DecoArt Americana (Primary Red, Sweet Mint, Warm White, Soft Black and Foliage Green)
- Gellatos – Faber Castell Design Memory Craft
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Sealer – DecoArt Acrylic Sealer (Matte).
- Varnish – DecoArt
- Brushes – DecoArt 3/4″ Flat Brush and DecoArt Brush Set
- Round Brushes
- Ink Pad – Momento
- Decoupage – Decoart (Matte),
- Palette Paper – DecoArt
- Charcoal Pencil. – 3B Primo, and Pencil Sharpener – General
- The Crafter’s Workshop Stencils
- Brush Cleaner – DecoArt
- Paint Brush Basin
This page needed the love of good charcoal pencil and in the last minutes came together……
PURCHASE ORIGINAL PAINTING HERE. SOLD
Thank you to all who are purchasing my original paintings! Products used in my work can be purchased in my Shop.
THANK YOU all for an awesome night. June flew right by. I thank you for the time we share every Monday and on our MMM Facebook Group: Mixed Media Mondays with Tracy Weinzapfel. I welcome everyone to share the projects they created inspired from Mixed Media Monday!
Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. There’s no reason to be ashamed for feeling something or acting out on it if it’s real to you. It’s a sign that you have a big heart, and that you aren’t afraid to let others know it. Showing your emotions is a sign of human strength. The people who judge you for being human, and not being modest, emotionless, and “in line,” are the ones who need to apologize.”
4 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 6/30/14 – “Home””
Hi Tracy, I really like how that turned out! I missed most of the video with the dog commotion. Our puppy is 8 months old and very mischevious. What font did you use? You were smart not to add a tree. The flippin tree I put in mine almost ruined the napkins. Almost done.
The font I used is Archistico. One of my favorites. THanks so much Kathy and good luck with that puppy. Our doggy is the love our life around here.
That is a cool font and one I didn’t have. Thanks
Awesome…glad to help!