Thank you for another fun Mixed Media Monday! It is such a great way to start the week! I hope I inspired you to pick up your paint brushes. Thanks to all who joined us LIVE!. Here is what I painted Monday LIVE……
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line:
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Soft-Touch Varnish
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Titanium White, Yellow Green Light, Green Gold, Hansa Yellow Medium, Hansa Yellow Light, Diarylide Yellow and Cobalt Turquoise Hue)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- DecoArt Decopage Papers
- DecoArt Decoupage (Matte)
- Stencils: DecoArt (Motivation)
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Americana (Indian Turiquise, Pansy Lavendar, Royal Fushia, Peony Pink and Irish Moss
- Ink: Momento
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
It was great and happy to share my studio, time and family with you all. Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. I will see you next Monday with a very special guest…MY DAD! Yep, he will be LIVE in the Studio painting with us!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places. To be creative and productive in life, you must first lose your resistance to being wrong.”
8 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 6/8/15 – “Life is Good””
Really Love this one Tracy.
Hi Tracy, just watched this weeks Mixed Media Monday and really enjoyed it. I loved the picture you ended up with. So cool that it is so spur of the moment. See you next week.
So glad you enjoy!!!
One of my fav backgrounds – donno why but it just makes me smile. As always your flowers are wonderful. LOVED watching the tutorial. THANKS BUNCHES. Hugs. j.
Thanks so much Joi!!
Thanks so much for sharing this cheery artwork. I look forward to next week. Not sure if it was just my laptop, but some of your audio was difficult to understand, garbled.
so glad you enjoyed Sue!