The NEW AND IMPROVED Mixed Media Monday is here! Improvements in audio, lighting and VIDEO! You can now view/chat Mixed Media Monday direct from my website: www.tracyweinzapfelstudios.com/mmm or click on MMM on the main menu:
I had a great time creating this LIVE……
MATERIALS LIST: (DecoArt Products can be purchased online HERE)
- DecoArt Media Line Soft-Touch Varnish
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Americana Paints: (Jack-O-Latern Orange, Festive Green, Indian Turquoise, Primary Yellow, Whispering Turquoise, Prussian Blue, Desert Turquoise, Calypso Blue, Forest Green, Soft Black, Salem Blue, Irish Moss and Cadmium Orange)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Stencil Brushes (Stipple)
- DecoArt Transfer Paper
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
I thank you all for joining me in my Studio and allowing me to create from the heart and hip! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. I will see you next Monday, July 20th!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
The truth – your truth – is always the simplest path forward. If you listen closely to your intuition you will always know what is ‘best’ for you, because what is best for you is what is true for you.”
4 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 7/13/15”
THis came out wonderfully!