WINNER WINNER is #12 and #2 ANGIE HALL HAVILAND and JEAN MARMO…..please send your address to email@example.com to claim your prize!
Thank you for another great Mixed Media Monday! It felt great to work with new colors and share a simple technique. Here is what I painted LIVE last night……
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Soft-Touch Varnish
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Prussian Blue Hue and Carbon Black)
- DecoArt Americana Paints (Primary Yellow, Purple Pizzazz, Dioxazine Purple, Snow Titanium White, Vivid Violet, Pansy Lavender, and Lavender)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Stencil Brushes (Stipple)
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Palette Paper
- Rub Onz: Grafix Arts
- Art Journal: Strathmore Watercolor Softcover
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
and YES there is a GIVEAWAY!! TWO of them! Sorry I go distracted but as you can see my household is full (of jokers). Post on my Facebook wall: Tracy Weinzapfel Studios and please go let Grafix know on Facebook you love their Rub Onz for a chance to win a Rub Onz Package! I will pick a random winner on Wednesday! ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST AND I WILL PICK A SECOND WINNER NEXT MONDAY, AUGUST 3rd!
I thank you all for joining me in my Studio and allowing me to create from the heart and hip! So many wonderful things unfolding and happy to be sharing it creatively with you all! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendarof events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. Remember that August is full of positive changes with a whole new Studio and we are LIVE next on August 20th!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
Make mistakes, learn from them, laugh about them, and move along. Waste not a minute on outcomes you can’t control.”