Sometimes Mixed Media Monday’s are the break I need from a long day. It is the time I set aside to say this is about my creativity. Monday’s Mixed Media Monday was just that. Last Monday was a good day but a busy one (lately my life has sped up like a roller coaster). I found it hard to bring myself down from the grind of the day but once I did I was in the Zone (so much that I got scared out of my shoes in the middle of the show). Here is what I painted LIVE…
- MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE NOW SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line:
- Media Fluid Acrylics (Phithalo Green-Yellow, Viridian, Prussian Blue Hue and Dioxazine Purple)
- DecoArt Media Line Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Misters (White, Purple, Carbon Black, Red, Yellow, Orange and Red)
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Line Soft Touch Varnish
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8
- Stencils – Crafter’s Workshop Viva La Art and Cornflowers
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink – Momento
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
Love, LOVE the vibrant colors of these Artist Grade paints by DecoArt!
PURCHASE ORIGINAL PAINTING HERE. First come, first to purchase! Thank you to all who are purchasing my original paintings! Last week 18 original pieces were SHIPPED! It has been one heck of a ride lately! Products used in my work can be purchased in my Shop.
Thanks so much for the record number who joined us. The show gets bigger and bigger each week and so many more sharing! I love that about art. The inspiration comes back ten-fold
The best way is to join our Mixed Media Monday Facebook Group or visit my Calendar of Events which I update daily. See you next Monday, October 6th LIVE for Mixed Media Monday! Free and fun to join in!