Happiness is the Monday I had this week. It was not about racing all around but just about getting caught up and taking things slowly. This was great leading up to Mixed Media Monday which capped off the day perfectly. I needed that creative time in my Studio with you all! This is what I painted….
- Paper-Strathmore Mixed Media Vellum Surface
- Gesso – DecoArt
- Acrylic Paint – DecoArt Americana (Cadmium Yellow, Sour Apple, Primary Red, Purple Pizzazz, Orange Flame, Vivid Violet, White Wash, Desert Turquoise, Festive Green, and Royal Fuchsia)
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Sealer – DecoArt Acrylic Sealer (Matte).
- Varnish – DecoArt
- Brushes – DecoArt 3/4″ Flat Brush and DecoArt Brush Set
- Paint Brush Water Basin
- Round Brushes
- Ink Pad – Momento
- Decoupage – Decoart (Matte),
- Palette Paper – DecoArt
- Charcoal Pencil. – 3B Primo, and Pencil Sharpener – General
- Brush Cleaner – DecoArt
- Paint Brush Basin
The fun came in the details and doodles!……
PURCHASE ORIGINAL PAINTING HERE.
Thank you to all who are purchasing my original paintings! Products used in my work can be purchased in my Shop.
THANK YOU all for an awesome night. I thank you for the time we share every Monday and on our MMM Facebook Group: Mixed Media Mondays with Tracy Weinzapfel. I welcome everyone to share the projects they created inspired from Mixed Media Monday! I especially loved these photos shared by Heather of her daughter during the show…she is just the cutest!
I just love to see where everyone watches the show. I encourage you all to share photos of you too! This group is truly amazing and inspiring. I will see you all next Monday, July 14th!
Stretch: As in… stretch yourself. Always push yourself to the edge of your ability, so you can expand it and grow. Observe: As in… observe your mentors and those who are more skilled than you, so you can take notes and emulate them.”