We are down to the two-week countdown before school starts. I was thinking about that list I made at the beginning of summer:
- Enjoy our mini family vacation in Texas – DONE
- Hit the beach once a week – MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK
- Enjoy our pool with friends – SURE DID….nice BBQ’s TOO WITH GREAT FRIENDS
- Still be able to go to the gym – FAILED AT THIS ONE…START BACK AUGUST 27!
- Stay on Coronado for a few nights – DONE
- Have a successful trip in Chicago at CHA Summer – YEP! FUN & SUCCESSFUL
- Learn Photoshop Elements with Kelly (we start next week girl!) – GOT TOGETHER ONCE BUT PLAN ON PICKING IT UP WHEN KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL. PICK A DAY KELLY!
- Read, Read, Read – OVER
20003400 PAGES READ SO FAR! HAVE TO REPRESENT FOR THE PTA!
So looking back it was a great Summer and two weeks left to go. All in all we completed what we set out to do and the summer got away from us too fast.
This Wednesday the twins go in for their Kindergarten screening! How did this get here so fast? I am excited for them and yes sad. They have been my partners at home for five years! Heck, they are the whole reason I stayed home in the first place and started on this great journey I am on now! The house will seem empty and after my initial dance of jubilation I know it will be sad.
Catching up with things on my desk and completed this layout today for Scrappin Sports. Andrea Deer’s new line is perfect for all those school layouts I have piling up.
Enjoy these last few weeks of summer everyone! We are down to our last two beach trips.