Summer is upon us starting Thursday and I have a list a mile long. There is so much I want to do with the kids. Usually my ideas are grand and we do a small portion of them but hey, at least I have ideas…
- Use our Sea World passes more than twice
- Spend a restful couple of days on Coronado
- Take Tyler to Magic Mountain to use our free passes that we earned for reading
- 1 week at Lake Powell
- Enter the summer reading program at the library and actually finish it
- "Read Around the World" with Tyler for his school reading program (and again finish it!)
- Hit the beach…not too crazy about that sand between my toes but the kids love it.
- Go home to Michigan!
- Have friends over to swim
- Meet with the twin’s preschool class
- Go to the Fair at least once….Micky really wants to see Carrie Underwood in concert.
- 1 session of swim lessons.
- Also,manage to workout at least 4 days per week and hike once! (that is "mommy" time)
Quite the list but I am looking forward to it. We are free of strollers and other toddler items so getting around should be easier. The twins are also able to "hold it" longer so maybe this year I will not have to pre-plan and map out every restroom. Doing half those things would please me!