I have had the honor of being in two photos shoots lately. One I cannot speak of but am bursting to tell and the other was new headshots in my studio.
I trusted no other photographer to capture the essence of me than my dear friend Kelly of Lotofoto. It had been 4 years since my last shots in my studio and times are so different. I wanted new photos of how I feel TODAY. Who is Tracy now and what is she about….
- a mom and most proud of that
- tries to make someone else smile every day
- enthusiastic about everything I do
- makes the best of things
- forgives and goes easy on herself
- is happy just being in the moment…breathing
- open to learning new things all the time
- knows the value of her amazing friends & family and does not take that for granted!
- Says “yes” to spontaneous opportunities
- living life with gratitude!
How does someone capture THAT in a photo? A true friend does that……..she did. I thank her! ♥
I also thank those who said I have that sparkle. I feel it too. I call that living life to it's fullest…..for that I am grateful!
"Life is short. If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now."