I love it when I read a good article that prompts me to write. I just read this article by Marc and Angel. I consider this site a journal of sorts to share with people and hopefully they are inspired to do something creative in their lives. I truly believe that everyone has a story. You never know the story of another and I try so hard not to judge or even begin to know what it is. But I sure love to find out and along the way see my how my own story unfolds. This article promoted me to answer these basic questions:
- Where were you born?
- Where do you live now?
- What makes you smile?
- What is the most important life lesson you’ve learned so far?
- What is your deepest fear?
- What is your greatest dream for your life?
- Who are you?
So I share some of my Story:
- I was born in Detroit, Michigan (proud of it too).
- I live in San Diego, CA
- Just about everything makes me smile. My family, friends, flowers, my creativity, sarcastic humor, the sunset, the beach and sand between my toes. The feeling of the cool breeze while I am sleeping…I really am simple and try to smile as much as possible.
- The most important life lesson I have learned so far is that I am a work in progress and I matter. I matter to my family, my friends, my kids and to those I come in contact with. So with every contact, big or small I try to make it a positive one.
- My deepest fear is taking chances and failing………..failing for all to see and not being that positive force.
- The greatest dream of my life is doing what I love and getting paid for it. Using my creativity to inspire others and feel that contentment from making a difference. I want to write a book about my story.
- I am a Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, friend and a one and only. I am Tracy…….no one quite like her and that is a-okay.
So as my story unfolds and I learn I thank those who take time to read my blog, comment, and email me. That spark of connection is always felt. If you care to comment and tell me your story or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I do believe……
What is your story?