I am excited to kick off the month of October with Mixed Media Monday last night!! This one seemed to embrace the messy side of art but I managed to pull it together on this 12 X 12 canvas using DecoAret Media Line……
MATERIALS LIST: (DecoArt Products can be purchased online HERE)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Prussian Blue Hue, Carbon Black, Primary Blue, Cerulean Blue, Hansa Yellow Medium, Translucent White, Titanium White, Green Gold, Vermillion, and Yellow Green Light)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Misters (Yellow Green, Primary Yellow, Turquoise, and Primary Cyan)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Satin Varnish
- Brushes: Loew-Cornell Mixed Media Coarse Sponge Dabber , Fine Sponge Dabber, and Rough Stippling Dabber, Loew-Cornell Style Styx and Loew-Cornell #2 Liner Brush and #4 Flat Brush
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- 12 X 12 Canvas
- DecoArt Stencil Brushes
- Pen: Fudeball
I thank you all for hanging with me! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. Our next Mixed Media Monday LIVE is Monday, October 12th!!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
No relationship lasts forever. – People don’t live forever. Appreciate what you have with your partner – the loving moments and all the little things. You’ll never know how much they mean to you until the day they are no longer beside you. And remember, just because something doesn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.”
6 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 10/5/15 – Dream”
Tracy, this is one of my favorites! Love the details you added after the show! Keep on turning out good stuff! I will try to do one similar.
thanks so much! it was a fun one!
Looks beautiful. Glad I could help with the photo.
when you sent them I made myself nervous! All cleaned UP!!!!
it turned out amazing!!
Thanks so much Angie!!!