Thank you for welcoming back to another awesome Mixed Media Monday! I am sorry for the connection issues we had at the end. Ustream is free and that is very appealing to many . I used the DecoArt Media line and here is what I painted LIVE……
MATERIALS LIST: (DecoArt Products can be purchased online HERE)
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Green Gold, Titanium White, Carbon Black, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Diarylide Yellow, Quinacridone Magenta, Primary Magenta, Paynes Grey, Hansa Yellow Light, Cobalt Teal Hue, Pyrrole Orange, and Cadmium Orange Hue)
- Stencils: Andy Skinner DecoArt
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Modeling Paste (White)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- 11 X 14 Canvas
- Pen: 3B Carbon Pencil, IdeniPen (Black), Fudeball and Stabilo
- Brushes: Dynasty 3/4″ Faux Kolinsky F-1114, Dynasty Black Gold Flat #8, Black Gold #4 and Small Detailer Foam IPC 8
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE
Original painting available for purchase HERE. The devil was in the details and texture……
I thank you all for hanging with me! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates.
Until then…do something creative everyday!
4 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 1/18/16 – More”
Tracy, Your piece came out beautiful! The background, with the bubbles and the bright colors, is gorgeous. Of course, your flowers are fabulous, as always. I understand your frustration with your connection. When I have problems online I scream for my husband to fix it. To quote Paula Phillips aka Journal Artista, “Thank you USTREAM for being free.” Stay strong, my sweet friend!
awe thank you! You remind me to keep on doing what I love so much and sharing it!
Your MMM is always fun and inspiring. I hope you don’t go production because that would kill the spontaneity and joy. I always love how you do your backgrounds so intuitively and that they turn out so great, they seem to have a glow or light about them. Thanks for MMM.
that means a lot to me! I like the Keep is simple motto and love the spontaneity too! ♥ Thank you for taking the time to give me feedback 🙂