I love it when DecoArt asks me for new ideas and projects! They have asked me to do features and videos that are coming soon using the DecoArt Media Line. The first one is featured HERE:
Christmas for me is all about keeping it simple. I love quick, personal and hand painted projects to give to my friends and family. Here is a quick and simple card using the DecoArt Media Line. I paired this with a cute glass painted ornament:
Here is the VIDEO showing how I made this card from start to finish…
- Mister (Yellow Green)
- Fluid Acrylics (Viridian, Cadmium Red Hue, and Green Gold)
- Fluid Acrylics Interference (Gold)
- Gesso (White)
- Doodle Pens (Black & White)
- Holiday Sentiment Stamp
- Stamp Pad & Black Embossing Powder
- Watercolor paper
- 5 X 7 Card & Envelope
- Mist 4.5″ X 6.5″ watercolor/mixed media paper and additional piece for sentiment with DecoArt Media Mister (Yellow Green)
- Stamp Sentiment and Heat Emboss
- Paint Sentiment with DecoArt Media Interference (Gold)
- Paint holly leaves & berries with DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- Color holly leaves & berries with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ((Viridian, Cadmium Red Hue, and Green Gold)
- Doodle with your favorite pens (black & white)
- Adhere sentiment & card to your cardstock 5″ X 7″ card with envelope
The Media line makes everything look vibrant! I hope you enjoyed this quick card. Enjoy a very Mixed up Christmas with DecoArt! I am so happy to work with their awesome products for every project! For more information and inspiration please visit Tracy Weinzapel’s Website at www.tracyweinzapfelstudios.com. Thanks DecoArt! and Merry Christmas!
6 thoughts on “DecoArt – A Mixed Up Christmas”
THese are wonderful!
Cute cards and everyone will appreciate the effort you put into them! I am saving my pennies (oops nickels, we don’t have pennies anymore lol) to get some of the mixed media line after Christmas. Can’t wait!
Thanks Debbie! They are so fun to play with!
What a wonderful idea for a thoughtful gift. Can’t wait to try it.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!