I love it when I can combine my creativity with something for the kid's classes. The clock is ticking on that one as the kids are getting older and it is uncool in high school I am sure to bring in candy bags your mom makes. So I am taking in every moment and making those while I can.
I created 55 of these tags which were so SIMPLE!
Just a few basic steps:
- Cut tags out of Patterned paper
- Stamped all image (web, spider & greeting)
- Distressed edges
- Applied Helmar Gemstone Glue over spider and sprinkled glitter over
- Punched a hole on top and adhered to plastic bags filled with candy.
- Patterned Paper – Fancy Pants
- Stamps – Inkadinkado
- Ink – Colorbox
- Adhesive – Helmar Gemstone Glue
- Glitter – Pink Paislee
So simple and the twins love them……
These will take approximately 2.2 seconds for the 3rd graders to tear into them and hardly notice my handiwork but it was so worth it!
Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all have a fun-filled Halloween! I love this holiday!
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. ~Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.