I feel blessed to have turned my creativity into my job and love that I have a lifetime supply of glue. Thankfully when the creativity dries up the glue does not. But none-the-less………the mojo has returned and I created some holiday altered art projects.
I am ringing in December with some inexpensive ornaments and gift boxes. I found these paper mache Holiday shaped boxes and ornaments for $1/each at Michael's. This is where I let my mind run wild and paired Helmar Adhesives with some of my favorite products:
- Fancy Pants Designs (Buttons & Paper)
- The Robyn's Nest (Dew Drops)
- Creative Impressions – Felt Pieces, Rick Rack & Ribbon)
- Stampendous (Embossing Powders, Glitters & White Flock!)
Using Helmar Adhesives I created these fun ornaments and gift boxes.
The following are the list of Helmar adhesives and applications:
- Acid Free Glue used to adhere all patterned paper to the boxes & ornaments
- Gemstone Glue for flocking, glitter, and clear Dew Drops)
- 450 Quick Dry for Ribbon, and Felt Pieces
- Liquid Scrap Dots for Tags & Words "Joy" and "Cheer"
Enjoy the Creative Process with step-by-step pictures…….I know I sure did.
HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS & GIFT BOXES
I hope this sparks your creativity too.