(So sorry for the sound technical issues. We had some computer issues last night and are working out the kinks)
- (2) 4" x 5" Pieces of regular cardboard
- (1) 12" X 12" piece of Patterned Paper (Basic Grey)
- Helmar Adhesives: 450 Quick Dry, Gemstone Glue, Acid Free Glue
- Distress Inks
- Vine Ribbon (Creative Impressions)
- Flowers (any will do)
- Rick Rack
- Watercolor Paper (feel free to use cardstock, lined paper, etc.)
- Binding – Zutter Bind-It-All or Binder Rings work great too
I promised some photos and step-by-step instructions for the Mini Gratitude Album I made:
- Cut watercolor paper & cardboard to 4" X 5"
- Apply Helmar Acid Free Glue over both sides of cardboard (nice even layer) and apply patterned paper. Sand edges and distress edges with ink pad
- Punch holes with Bind-It-All or Hole punch for binder rings.
- Decorate front cover with 2" strip of patterned paper applied with Helmar Acid Free Glue.
- Adhere Rick Rack with Helmar 450 Quick Dry
- Adhere flowers & Ivy Ribbon with Helmar 450 Quick Dry.
- Adhere Button in center of flowers with Helmar 450 Quick Dry
- Adhere Gems with Helmar Gemstone Glue
- Bind your album and start filling it up with things you are grateful for!
So easy and nothing special to buy! I am enjoying sharing the Gratitude Journal Journey with you all and LOVE all the messages we got on Facebook and all the emails. The response was overwhelming! I could hardly go to bed! Now the journey really starts because we are gonig to fill those pages. So let the Gratitude Journey begin. Feel free to email your journal, pages, etc. so I can share: [email protected]
AND………I promised a giveaway. I am giving away the journal I made last night along with Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, 450 Quick Dry, Acid Free Glue & Gemstone Glue!
The lucky winner is…………..Ribbon Divas
Congrats! Please email your shipping address to [email protected]to claim your prize. Stay tuned for more LIVE UStream Class with Tracy Weinzapfel. We are going to do our gratitude journals and spotlight Helmar Adhesives! Thank you Helmar USA, Inc. for sponsoring this Gratitude Journey we are on!
"Gratitude, which we define as a felt sense of wonder, thankfulness, and appreciation for life, is not something to be just practiced in good times. …."Abraham Maslow described it as the capacity to "appreciate again and again, freshly and naively, the basic goods of lie with awe, pleasure, wonder, and even ecstasy, however stale these experiences may have become to others" ~ Living Life As a Thank You by Lesowitch & Sammons