Monday’s Mixed Media Monday was all about breathing…letting it go and boy did I need to do that. Sometimes the reminder is needed that this moment is the only one you have for sure! I am thankful for each and every moment…especially those spent being creative and inspiring others the best I know how. Here is what I painted LIVE…….
- MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE NOW SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line
- DecoArt Media Misters (White, Yellow Green, and Turquoise) NOTE: After every use, spray clean, warm water through the nozzle until it runs clear. Finally, wipe the nozzle clean and replace the protective cap. If you have overlooked doing this and find you have a blocked Mister or irregular spray pattern, check the nozzle for dried paint covering the hole. If there is, peel away any dried paint. After doing this, spray Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner through the nozzle until you get a regular spray pattern.
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Yellow Green Light, Hansa Yellow Medium, Diarylide Yellow, Cadmium Orange Hue, Titanium White, Viridian, and Quinacridone Magenta)
- Frog Tape (Wave)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink – Momento, Marvy Heritage Ink Pads
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- 3B Charcoal Pencil and Generals Pencil Sharpener
PURCHASE ORIGINAL PAINTING HERE. SOLD! First come, first to purchase! Thank you to all who are purchasing my original paintings! Products used in my work can be purchased in my Shop.
As I shared last night there is lots going on and new announcements to make from the Studio. Is life slowing down? Nope…but major decisions made to move forward including a new Studio in the works, CHA planning with DecoArt and less then one month to the big day…………Thanks to you all for sharing in life’s journey, the ups and downs and the moments that inspire us to paint. I am forever thankful for the moments I have with you all. I will see you next Monday, October 27th to close out October! Do not forget my October/November Creative Dare that I posted yesterday with the BIGGEST GIVEAWAY YET!
The best way is to stay up-to-date is to join our Mixed Media Monday Facebook Group and visit my Calendar of Events which I update daily. See you next Monday!