It was great to return to my Studio and Mixed Media Monday tonight after what seemed like forever! I appreciate the welcome back too! Last night we used DecoArt Media line. It just felt great to share all the happenings from the Studio and beyond! Here is what I painted LIVE……
MATERIALS LIST: (DecoArt Products can be purchased online HERE)
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Green Gold, Cobalt Teal Hue, Carbon Black, Prussian Blue Hue, Paynes Grey, Cerulean Blue, Primay Cyan, Quinacridone, Red, Pyrolle Red, Cerulean Blue, Viridian, Hansa Yellow Medium and Dioxazine Purple)
- DecoArt Media Gesso (White)
- DecoArt Matte Medium
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish
- Stencil: DecoArt Split Angles
- Brushes: Loew-Cornell Mixed Media Coarse Sponge Dabber , Fine Sponge Dabber, and Rough Stippling Dabber, and Loew-Cornell #2 Liner Brush and #4 Flat Brush
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- 11 X 14 Strathmore Mixed Media Paper
- Pen: Fudeball and Uniball White Signo
Purchase original artwork HERE.
Remember if you are not logged in you cannot participate in the chat live. It is FREE and FUN! I love to see the chat going and the connections you all make while I am painting. Please enjoy the video HERE
I added the title after we went off air as I was not sure I wanted one. In the end I am glad I added something that reflects the night and how much I love this creative time with you all….
I thank you all for hanging with me! Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group HERE: Mixed Media Monday’s! It is truly about the inspiration, the connections and letting it go. Just a reminder to check out my calendar of events for classes and Mixed Media Monday Dates. Our next Mixed Media Monday LIVE is next week: Monday, November 30th!!
Until then…do something creative everyday!
Instead of smiling to be polite, just cry when you need to. Instead of laughing when you are nervous or uncomfortable, just speak your truth. Instead of acting like everything is all right, proclaim it isn’t all right – talk about your feelings! Honor yourself. Honor your truth. Be real.”