Back to Mixed Media Monday and married! In the midst of construction and lots of things upside down it felt good to be back and paint on Monday with you all! Perfect for Thanksgiving week, here is what I painted LIVE…
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White) and Gesso (Black)
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Yellow Green Light, Cerulean Blue, Pyrrole Red, Paynes Grey, Titanium White, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Cobalt Teal Hue, Quinacridone Red, Quinacridone Magenta, Prussian Blue Hue, and Phithalo Green Yellow)
- DecoArt stick on Sencils
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink – Momento
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for joining me, supporting me, up-lifting me and sharing your Monday’s with me.Do not forget my October/November Creative Dare with the BIGGEST GIVEAWAY YET from DecoArt! The best way is to stay up-to-date is to join our Mixed Media Monday Facebook Group and visit my Calendar of Events which I update daily. We are off the next two Monday’s but I will see you on December 15th!
I thank you for sharing in this crazy little thing all life and the art we so have a passion for! ♥ Have a most awesome Thanksgiving and remember to count those Blessings! I try to every day!