Monday we kicked off November with Mixed Media Monday! I was excited to share the progress of the 7 lines of stamps coming out that are Totally Tracy! It is fun to dig in and find yourself when you reach for dreams you never imagined. I decided to take a different direction with Mixed Media Monday and go to the dark side…the dark colors. They are the ones that scare me but here is what I painted LIVE:
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE NOW SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line
- DecoArt Media Misters (Purple) NOTE: After every use, spray clean, warm water through the nozzle until it runs clear. Finally, wipe the nozzle clean and replace the protective cap. If you have overlooked doing this and find you have a blocked Mister or irregular spray pattern, check the nozzle for dried paint covering the hole. If there is, peel away any dried paint. After doing this, spray Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner through the nozzle until you get a regular spray pattern.
- DecoArt Media Line Gesso (White) and Gesso (Black)
- DecoArt Media Modeling Paste (Black)
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Interference (Gold)
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Diarylide Yellow, Dioxazine Purple, Green Gold and Paynes Grey)
- Andy Skinner Stencil (Serendipity)
- DecoArt Acrylic Paints (Avocado, Alizarin Crimson, Primary Red, and Irish Moss)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink – Momento
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
November is shaping to be a busy month and my plan is to SHOW UP and enjoy every facet of it. Thanks so much for sharing it with me! Do not forget my October/November Creative Dare with the BIGGEST GIVEAWAY YET from DecoArt! The best way is to stay up-to-date is to join our Mixed Media Monday Facebook Group and visit my Calendar of Events which I update daily. See you next Monday!