Monday night I was reminded what it was all about……..letting go, sharing my art and the biggest gift was being able to share that with my Dad. Thanks to one of my moderator extraordinaire’s. Lori for sending this text to me prior to starting
Enjoy every second of this tonight. I would give a limb to have my dad back for one evening. Hugs.”
This reminded me that no matter what I paint I would value this Mixed Media Monday! Tonight we used the DecoArt Media line like watercolors per your request. Here is what I painted LIVE……
MATERIALS LIST: (DecoArt Products can be purchased online HERE)
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: (Green Gold, Titanium White, Carbon Black, Vermillion, Cobalt Teal Hue, Cobalt Turquiose Hue, Pyrrole Red, Yellow Green Light, Cerulean Blue, and Blue Green Light)
- DecoArt Media Andy Skinner Stencils (Serendipity)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer (Matte)
- DecoArt Media Satin Varnish
- DecoArt Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- 11 X 14 Strathmore Mixed Media Paper
- Pen: 3B Carbon Pencil, IdeniPen (Black), Fudeball and Stabilo
- Brushes: Dynasty 3/4″ Faux Kolinsky F-1114, Dynasty Black Gold Flat #8, Black Gold #4 and Small Detailer Foam IPC 8
Purchase original artwork HERE.
Give yourself some quiet “me time” every day. Make it a priority. When you connect to the silence within you, that’s when you can make sense of the chaos going on around you.”
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 12/14/15 – Create Art”
Yeah so fun to see you and your Dad painting side by side. The painting was super but having glue Dad there was THE BEST! Thinking of you all and sure hoping you are relaxing. XO j.