I was so happy to be back Monday for Mixed Media Monday. I needed that creative break and pause from life, construction and everything I am juggling on the homefront. Some time with my peeps was just what the doctor ordered. As promised I revealed my Totally Tracy stamps LIVE and love where the art took us….out of the box! I needed that and this is what I painted LIVE…
MATERIALS LIST: DECOART MEDIA LINE SOLD IN THE SHOP HERE!
- DecoArt Media Line
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Media Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- DecoArt Media Line Gloss Varnish
- DecoArt Media Tinting Base
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: (Quinacridone Magenta, Cadmium Orange Hue and Translucent White)
- Stamps – Totally Tracy (PREORDER NOW)
- DecoArt Spray Sealer
- Brushes: DecoArt Flat, Round #6 and #8, Water Brushes
- Brush & Stencil Cleaner
- Ink – Stayz On
- Palette Paper
- Pens –Sharpie Twin Tip, Uniball Signo White, Decoart Black Canvas Marker, and Fude Ball
- Stabilo Marks All Pencil
PURCHASE ORIGINAL PAINTING HERE. Thank you to all who are purchasing my original paintings! Products used in my work can be purchased in my Shop.
I thank you all from the bottom of my inspired heart for joining me, supporting me, up-lifting me and sharing your Monday’s with me. Thank you for all the PREORDERS COMING in for the Totally Tracy Stamps. Remember the PREORDER SALE ENDS tomorrow! ORDER HERE
I thank you for sharing in this crazy little thing called life and the art we so have a passion for! ♥ Next week I will get Glue Dad in the Studio to paint with us! See you Monday, December 22nd! Remember Monday, December 29th to start having your Word of the Year in mind! I really need to think on mine.
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media Monday 12/15/14 – Create, Inspire, He(ART)”
I love this canvas!!! The combination of the different leaves is great. I can see how you would want all the sets to be able to mix them together!!! Just Beautiful!